Full Time Internal Medicine Specialist needed at wonderful ER/Specialty practice in East Syracuse!
- Veterinary Medical Center of Central New York
- East Syracuse, New York
- Generous compensation – Competitive salary + production + signing bonus commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- May 30, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Organization Type
- Veterinary Hospitals / Corporate
Looking for that comprehensive progressive medical and surgical practice in a community with charm? You’ll find it here at VMC and we can’t wait to meet you! If the details below interest you please email our Medical Director, Dr. Elise Craft (Elise.Craft@vmccny.com).
What does it mean to be a part of the amazing family here at the Veterinary Medical Center of Central New York? Well, our mission is simple but so important:
- To provide high-quality emergency, specialty, and complementary care in an efficient, compassionate, and collaborative manner
- To support our clients through the process of treating their sick pets with kindness and understanding
- To be an extension of the primary care veterinarian’s role in the treatment process by providing advanced diagnostic and therapeutic options
- To give our healthcare team the support that they need to be able to achieve these goals
We believe in high quality support. We are looking for an innovative and empathetic Veterinary Internist to join our team and help continue to provide great care to our patients.
For our patients, for our team, and for our community, we show up, we work hard, and we remain kind. Every day.
Why Veterinary Medical Center of Central NY?
- BEAUTIFUL area with LOW COST OF LIVING. You can live on a lake and commute to work. You can have acreage or horses at affordable prices. Hiking, boating, kayaking, running, triathlons, etc. all available locally. You’ll have time outside of work to enjoy these hobbies!
- Blossoming culinary scene supported by local farmers.
- Wine trails and brew trails - whatever suits your fancy!
- Excellent schools – some of the best in the country.
- People in upstate NY are friendly and laid back. You feel part of the community immediately.
Our team, tech, and tools:
- 24hr treatment area overseen by docs, techs, veterinary assistants.
- Ultrasound suite, onsite CT
- Robust in-house lab and adjacent onsite Idexx Lab hub
- Physical rehab suite with pool, underwater treadmill, etc.
- We are a great team. Everyone who comes to visit can sense it. We want to work well together.
- We invest in our teams with generous CE allowance and a highly-trained technical staff. We APPRECIATE our staff – we offer regular appreciation events throughout the year.
- Current Hours: 24/7
- Generous compensation – Competitive salary + production commensurate with experience
All our Benefits are rooted in ownership, growth, and well-being:
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance, Dental insurance, Life insurance, Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Pet Health Discounts
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Health savings account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. Suveto is not corporate ownership, nor private practice, but enjoys the best parts and benefits of both.
- Collaborative participation as part of the medical team
- Professional development
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with colleagues, team members, and clients.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert