Internal Medicine position in Oregon. Beautiful hospital!! You'll love living in the PNW!!!
- Cascade Veterinary Referral Center
- Tigard, Oregon
- Minimum $200k base. Generous production. Up to $150k in signing/retention bonuses. Relo available.
- Closing date
- Jun 12, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Full Time, Part Time
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
Cascade Veterinary Referral Center in Tigard, Oregon is seeking a board-certified or residency-trained Internal Medicine Specialist to join our team.
We are looking for someone to help us provide compassionate care for pets in the southwest Portland community. Our goal is to treat our veterinary patients with high-quality, evidence-based medicine. We are a smaller specialty hospital with a boutique family feel. We put our primary focus on the well-being of our patients and our staff. We have new, supportive, energetic leadership with our new Hospital Manager and Regional Manager. They are working collaboratively with our tenured, dedicated Medical Director to improve our support staff’s training and schedule so that we can better meet the needs of our doctors!!
This position offers:
- Base salary of up to $250k plus production
- Signing/retention bonus of up to $150,000
- Relocation stipend available
- Flexible scheduling
- Highly competitive benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA options), 401K with employer contribution, PTO, large CE allowance with additional PTO for CE or board study, reimbursement for DEA & state license, membership fees including ACVIM, AVMA, & OVMA, and maintenance of board certification.
Our state-of-the-art facility features an open, naturally lit reception and treatment area and 3 separate surgery suites. We are equipped with an on-site 16-slice spiral CT, rigid and flexible endoscopes, arthroscopy, state-of-the-art ultrasound with a dedicated u/s suite, and digital radiography. There is nearby availability for MRI and we work closely with the local oncologists for oncological and radiation referrals. Take a virtual tour of the facility!!
We are passionate about our careers but appreciate that there is more to life than work! In addition to Portland’s cultural amenities and surrounding wine country, food, music, beer, coffee, and independent filmmaking, Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast's dream, with the Pacific Coast, Cascade Mountains, and High Desert all within a short drive.
To learn more and meet the Cascade team, contact Dr. Sarah Bird or apply online now.
Apply for Internal Medicine position in Oregon. Beautiful hospital!! You'll love living in the PNW!!!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert