We are looking for an additional board-certified Neurologist or residency-trained clinician to join our Specialty & ER/CC practice in Vancouver, WA! Minimum base salary of $200-300k with generous production, relocation, and signing bonuses!
Columbia River Veterinary Specialists has been established in the Vancouver/Portland area for over 30 years! Come join us in our mission to provide pets with state-of-the-art medical care and service! We are dedicated to working together as a cohesive and collaborative team to make sure our patients only receive exceptional and specialized care, regardless of the complexity and severity of their health issues. Our strength as a practice stems from our devotion to the well-being of our patients and support of our pet parent and veterinary referral community.
You will be able to provide exemplary patient care in a beautiful 15,000 sq. ft. building that was just remodeled in 2019. Our facility has 14 exam rooms, 3 outpatient procedure rooms, 2 treatment areas each with 4 separate treatment tables, a custom ICU suite plus 2 more ICU areas, 4 surgery suites, an endoscopy suite, and a dedicated imaging center with workstations. There is also a dedicated pre-op and instrument sterilization area with a sterile hallway and a surgical radiology room!
We offer advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies including three GE Logiq ultrasound machines, 1.5 High Field Hallmarq MRI, GE Light Speed CT, C-Arm & fluoroscopy, echocardiography, two Snyder oxygen cage banks, high-flow O2, mechanical ventilators, an Olympus arthroscopy/laparoscopy tower, and specialized surgical & neurosurgical equipment.
Compensation Package Highlights
- Excellent earning potential
- Guaranteed minimum base salary of $200-300k with a generous production plan
- Generous signing/retention bonuses
- Relocation assistance provided
- Experienced candidates with leadership interests will be considered for the Medical Director role which includes additional compensation
- Highly competitive benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA options), 401K with employer contribution, PTO, large CE allowance with additional PTO for CE or board study, reimbursement for DEA & state licenses and membership fees including ACVIM, AVMA, & WSVMA and maintenance of board certification.
Live here! Vancouver, Washington is located in the wonderland that is the Pacific Northwest. The outdoor opportunities are endless! Achieve work/life balance in a beautiful outdoor playground. The Pacific Coast, Mount St. Helens, the Columbia River Gorge, the Cascade Mountains, and the high desert are all within driving distance. There are 191 area parks within just within Vancouver! So get out your hiking shoes, backpack, snowshoes, kayak, paddle board, fishing pole, snow skis or bike and start exploring! Then after spending all day exploring the great outdoors, visit one of the 12+ breweries in the “next beer town” or visit one of the 9 tasting rooms in downtown or 17 wineries in the surrounding area.
To learn more and be put in touch with the Columbia River team, contact Dr. Sarah Bird or apply online now.