Veterinary Medical Oncologist Opportunity in New York
- Long Island Veterinary Specialists
- Plainview, New York
- Competitive salary options with additional benefits and perks
- Closing date
- May 16, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal, Oncology
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Veterinary Hospitals / Corporate
Long Island Veterinary Specialists (LIVS) is seeking a board-certified, or residency-trained Oncologist to join our talented team of specialists.
LIVS is a newly renovated 30,000 square foot state-of-the-art 24-hour referral and emergency hospital located in Long Island, NY. We house a team of 180 caring professionals in a variety of disciplines including Cardiology, Dermatology, Integrative Medicine, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Rehabilitation and Surgery.
- LIVS is a highly respected teaching facility and has maintained residency and internship training programs in a variety of disciplines.
- We are committed to technological advancement and utilize some of the most progressive imaging modalities including G.E. Logitec ultrasound, Storz HD endoscopy system, Philips 3 Tesla MRI, Philips MX8000 multi-detector CT scanner, two digital radiography suites, and an in-house fluoroscopy suite to facilitate interventional procedures.
- You’ll join a happy team that values a positive and healthy work environment focused on providing the best medicine while keeping the overall health and balance of our teammates in mind.
- You’ll earn a highly competitive salary and benefits package, along with additional incentives.
Why Nassau County, Long Island?
Enjoy beautiful white sand beaches on the Atlantic Ocean and miles of rugged coastline on the tranquil Long Island Sound. Discover charming villages and downtowns, fascinating museums, world-class shopping, top-notch hotels and restaurants, scenic hiking trails, picturesque public gardens, bike paths, swimming, surfing, boating, and fishing. All this is just a quick 30-minute trip to Manhattan.
For more information please contact:
Beth Bardell Beth.Bardell@nvacompassionfirst.com
NVA Overview: NVA is a growing community of general practice clinics, emergency hospitals, equine practices, specialty hospitals, and pet resorts across five countries. Our doctors and pet care teams share best practices, medical knowledge, innovation, and insights. This collaborative approach allows each individual practice and pet resort to do what they do best: service their local community with compassionate, best-in-class care and medicine, to enhance the lives of the animals they love while backed by the support, stability, and leadership of NVA.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert