Internist, Oncologist, Cardiologist, Radiologist in HK (internationally competitive renumeration)
- CityU Veterinary Medical Centre
- Hong Kong (HK)
- Internationally competitive renumeration packages and benefits
- Closing date
- Jun 18, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal, Cardiology, Oncology
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist, Board-Certified
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Veterinary Hospitals / Corporate
CVMC, owned by City University Hong Kong, serves an extensive small animal clientele from across Hong Kong, is the largest small animal hospital in Hong Kong at over 33,000 sq ft and includes 22 consultation rooms, 7 surgical theatre suites with a dedicated induction and recovery area, full on-site STAT diagnostic laboratory, pharmacy and dedicated client areas for emergency and regular appointments. Our medical imaging and diagnostic capabilities include a 1.5 Tesla MRI, 64-slice CT, digital radiography, ultrasound (including point of care ultrasound), color doppler echocardiography, intraoperative fluoroscopy, and endoscopy. The Centre includes a brand new, state-of-the-art intensive care unit (ICU), a new fully equipped dentistry suite, a cardiology suite, conference and meeting rooms, and a 24/7 emergency service with its own entrance, consultation rooms, treatment area, and waiting area. The CityU Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory complements VMC by providing advanced diagnostic services in Hong Kong.
Joining VMC, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with an international team of specialists including Dermatology, Emergency and Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Surgery, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology and Pain Management, as well as experienced Primary Care and Emergency clinicians. CityU VMC is fully staffed with highly trained nurses and technicians, many of whom have veterinary degrees themselves.
Specialist Openings at VMC:
- Specialist, Veterinary Cardiology
- Specialist, Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Specialist, Veterinary Oncology
- Specialist, Veterinary Radiologist
- Specialist, Veterinary Dermatology
- Specialist, Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
- Specialist, Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
CityU Veterinary Medical Centre of City University Hong Kong has an opportunity for YOU to join our 24/7 veterinary medical centre. If you are just starting your career, or you are an experienced veterinarian looking for a change, this is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of veterinary clinical service and education in one of the most vibrant cities in the world.
What We Offer
We offer competitive base salary with bonus, CE leave & allowance, relocation bonus, family-friendly leaves, worldwide staff medical, dental, vision and life insurance (cover staff’s spouse and children), licensing and membership dues, no on-call duty, and full assistance with HK vet license & work visa applications and relocation arrangement. While many clients speak English as well as Cantonese, nursing staff provide translation when necessary.
About Hong Kong
- Hong Kong is a fantastic destination for expats and their families, with wonderful food, a vibrant culture and so much opportunity to travel and explore Asia.
- An advanced economy with very low rates of crime across the city.
- A relatively low personal tax system in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong has one of the best healthcare systems worldwide; staff medical and life insurance will cover staff’s spouse and children.
- Quarantine-free travel in Hong Kong.
CityU VMC is among the best-equipped veterinary referral hospitals in Asia, with a strong equipment budget and internationally competitive renumeration packages and benefits.
If you are interested in experiencing all that Hong Kong has to offer while being part of the team in a world-class, university-affiliated veterinary hospital, please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Internist, Oncologist, Cardiologist, Radiologist in HK (internationally competitive renumeration)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert