- Thrive Pet Healthcare
- Chicago, Illinois 60622, United States
- Closing date
- Apr 28, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal
- Position Type
- Manager / Director
- Contract Type
- Organization Type
- Veterinary Hospitals / Corporate
Village West Veterinary is seeking a full-time Medical Director to join our dynamic growing small animal practice located in Chicago just off Western Avenue.
840 N Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60622
About us: At Village West Veterinary we believe in providing the best veterinary care possible for our patients. We treat each patient as they were our own giving our clients peace of mind that their pets are receiving not only great care but the love and attention they deserve. We provide The Ukrainian Village, Bucktown, Wicker Park, West Town Logan Square, and the rest of downtown Chicago with high-quality, friendly general practice veterinary medicine, and surgery. We also offer emergency services during business hours.
Our Values: Our team is truly amazing. We work hard but laugh often. We believe in working collaboratively as a team and we respect and appreciate different approaches to medicine. We love to learn and we love to teach.
Our Facility: Our hospital is equipped with the most cutting-edge technology including ultrasound, dental x-rays, and in-house laboratory equipment.
- Competitive pay w/ production bonuses quarterly
- 120 hours of paid time off PLUS an addition 40 hours for CE
- 401K with company match
- Paid parental (and purr-ental) leave
- Annual CE allowance/discretionary fund
- Medical Director stipend
- Student loan education & refinancing, and so much more!!
Now, how about YOU? If you are also amazing (or even if you are just trying to be, because we appreciate the earnest effort), we would love to talk to you.
- A passionate general practice veterinarian
- A compassionate veterinarian who wants to develop personally is customer-focused and loves a fast-paced work environment.
- A veterinarian who loves teaching and wants to join a practice where continuing education and learning is embedded in the hospital culture.
- A veterinarian who is loyal and plays well with pets and people.
- Someone who has outstanding communication skills and loves building relationships with clients and fellow team members.
- A dedicated clinician who takes pride in their work, values collaboration, and uses their emotional intelligence skills.
If this sounds like you, apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information about this opportunity contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the Thrive Pet Healthcare family, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/jXJaO8SVgdPBMSzNLHxldq
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert