Cardiologist- Quakertown, Pennsylvania
- Quakertown Veterinary Clinic
- Quakertown, Pennsylvania
- Compelling compensation and benefits package
- Closing date
- Jun 28, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal, Cardiology
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Full Time, Part Time
- Organization Type
- Veterinary Hospitals / Corporate
Small Animal Cardiologist
Quakertown Veterinary Clinic- Quakertown, PA
- We are seeking to expand our current cardiology department to full weekday coverage due to high demand and growth Highly qualified and dedicated technicians and support staff
- AAHA accredited facility founded in the early 1900’s with excellent community reputation We offer GP, ER and Specialty care for companion animals as well as care for exotics, equine and farm animals, boarding and grooming services Outstanding hospital team and atmosphere to practice along with a supportive management team We treat our clients and their pets with care, compassion and professionalism which are all critical to the relationship we strive to build Located between Philadelphia and Allentown, enjoy a great quality of living being near both city and farm life, restaurants, sports teams and concert venues
Our Community (besides being awesome)
Quakertown Veterinary Clinic is a part of Community Veterinary Partners. We embrace unique and empower local medicine. CVP supports and loves to high-five the team here at QVC as we work hard to provide exceptional care to the pets in the Quakertown community.
We’re a growing community of veterinary care professionals united by our mission of bringing joy to families by providing the best care possible for the pets they love. We’ve been around since 2009 and are wildly passionate about pets and people.
A few of our guiding principles are:
Vets are vets
Our veterinarians are the experts, and we leave every medical decision in the hands of the people who know their patients best.
The CVP Hospital Investment Program (CHIP) gives CVP veterinarians and practice managers opportunities to invest directly in what they're building, so you can reap even more rewards of our whole community's growth.
Find a mentor, be a mentor
Pet people never stop learning (or sharing what they've learned about the animals they love). Our Mentorship Program was designed to guide and inspire veterinarians through all stages of their career, as a mentee or a mentor.
Take care of pets, be taken care of
When people thrive, pets thrive. In addition to the essential benefits (health, dental, optical) we have flexible compensation packages, true paid time off with no negative accrual, paid parental leave, and round-the-clock access to free mental health support.
Have more questions?
It’s hard to cram everything in a job listing and you might have more questions. We’d love to meet you. Our recruiters are great listeners, brilliant clinic matchers, and even better humans. Whether it’s this practice or one of the other 100+ clinics in our community, we’d love to have the privilege of empowering you to practice the pet care you want, the way you want, where you want.
Apply for Cardiologist- Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert