Small Animal Medicine Specialist - ARH Homebush
- Greencross Vets
- Sydney (Region), New South Wales (AU)
- Excellent remuneration, benefits and visa + relocation support
- Closing date
- Jul 4, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Veterinary Hospitals / Corporate
An opportunity for a Small Animal Medicine Specialist to join a dedicated and friendly team at ARH Homebush on a full-time, part-time or locum basis!
- Locum opportunity available from May 2023 onwards with flexibility on timing and duration
- Work with a large team of passionate and committed Specialists, Vets and Nurses to serve the increasing needs of the large pet-owning community of Homebush and surrounding suburb
- Generous salary + benefits package commensurate with experience
We are part of a large and long-established leading group of Specialist and Emergency Veterinary Hospitals located throughout Australia. We provide the highest quality specialist medical, surgical, oncology and diagnostic animal services including 24-hour emergency and critical care. We take pride in our dynamic environment and no day or night is ever the same.
About Your New Role
ARH has an exciting opportunity for a Small Animal Medicine Specialist to join our large multi-disciplinary and emergency hospital. Our specialists are supported by an expertly trained and highly experienced team of veterinary professionals and are expected to lead by example, sharing their knowledge and experience with others so we can grow together. We pride ourselves on high quality around the clock care by our highly trained team. At Homebush, we offer a healthy work environment with flexible work arrangements, mental health support and networking, collaboration and knowledge exchange throughout the ARH and Greencross group.
Team fit is very important to us, so we are looking for individuals who have excellent communication, organisation and time management skills and have a passion for outcomes, gold-standard patient care and excellent clinical service. A very competitive salary package is on offer, including sign on bonus, participation in incentive plans plus Australian visa support and relocation allowance (if applicable).
As a successful candidate, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A veterinary degree registerable in Australia with specialist qualifications (FANZCVS, ACVIM or ECVIM Residency Trained)
- We are also keen to hear from Veterinarians who have finished residency programs
- Commitment to gold standard patient care and a “fear-free” approach to patient handling
- The confidence and initiative to work autonomously yet lean on your team as needed
This position offers an opportunity to work with some of the best clinicians in their field, in a professional and challenging yet enjoyable workplace. In addition to this, we offer:
- A generous and personalised salary package commensurate with experience
- An opportunity for equity – share in the growth and success of the business!
- A 4-day work week allows you to enjoy a fantastic work-life balance
- 4 weeks paid annual leave + personal/sick leave and careers leave
- Relocation allowance + Australian Visa support (if applicable)
- Continuing Professional Education allowance and opportunities
- 6 weeks paid parental leave and flexible return to work programs
- Free access to confidential Employee Assistance Program LifeWorks
- 24/7 Access to the Greencross Ltd Symposium ARH, Petbarn & Greencross discounts
To apply or for more information contact Melissa Bicanic, Talent Business Partner on email@example.com
The Greencross Pet Wellness Company is the largest provider of high quality integrated veterinary and pet services in Australia, with an extended network of General Practice clinics, state-of-the-art Emergency and Specialist hospitals and retail pet services. With our huge team of vets and specialists, Greencross provides the best mentoring and development opportunities in the country. We are proud to support our teams with our leading Continuing Education programs, flexible working arrangements and Paid Parental Leave. A career with us can take you anywhere, speak to our Talent Team to learn more.
Apply for Small Animal Medicine Specialist - ARH Homebush
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert