MedVet is seeking a Neurologist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join this very active specialty within our Dallas, TX hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Our Neurologists have the benefit of state-of-the-art equipment, well trained technicians and medical leaders who understand what they need to provide best practice. Why join the team at MedVet Dallas?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- MedVet Dallas is a 24/7 emergency and multi-specialty hospital that is committed to a collaborative, team-focused approach to comprehensive care.
- We have a state-of-the-art facility with all the technology and equipment you need to provide exceptional care, including easy access to a veterinary reference lab with an on-site clinical pathologist.
- For more details, check out our MedVet Dallas digital magazine.
Why will you love living in Dallas?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Dallas is full of noteworthy attractions, a thriving arts district, award-winning cuisine, high-class shopping, parks, and more. Whether you're looking for a hip caf\u00E9, an awesome music venue, or an energetic sporting event, you can find it here. Dallas is home to the Cowboys, Stars, Mavericks, and Texas Rangers. Located in North Texas, the Dallas region is a hotbed of innovation with a strong business community anchored by nine Fortune 500 companies and 41 local colleges and universities. Home prices in the area are among the most affordable in the country and many neighborhoods offer great access to parks and outdoor activities. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or to submit a confidential CV
, email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@medvet.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.