Board Certified or Residency Trained Oncologist
- Veritas Veterinary Partners
- Las Vegas, NV; Iselin, NJ; San Rafael, CA
- Highly competitive salary based on experience + benefits
- Closing date
- Jul 30, 2023
- Practice Area
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Full Time, Part Time
- Organization Type
- Veterinary Hospitals / Corporate
Veritas Veterinary Partners is excited to announce that we are looking for Board Certified or Residency Trained Oncologists to join our hospital teams!
We are a newly launched national network of leading specialty and emergency veterinary care partner hospitals built around the principles of truth and trust.
- Full-time and part-time schedule options
- Options may be available for locum and per diem
- Las Vegas Veterinary Specialty Center & Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care in Las Vegas, NV
- Garden State Veterinary Services in Iselin/Woodbridge, NJ
- Pet Emergency and Specialty Center of Marin in San Rafael, CA
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive salary based on experience and position type
- Sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, and company equity for applicable roles
- Generous benefits package, including CE allowance and PTO
- Reimbursement of membership and licensing fees
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options
Visit our website at www.veritasvetpartners.com to learn how Veritas can be your next career home!
You can learn more about our open positions and apply at https://careers.veritasvetpartners.com/.
Specialty and emergency veterinary care is what we do and creating a network of trust & opportunity for veterinary professionals is who we are. Our hospitals are located in CA, NV, CO, NJ, and NY.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert