- Thrive Pet Healthcare
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Guaranteed Base + Production - No Negative Accrual, Sign-on Bonus, Relo, PTO, Paid Parental Leave...
- Closing date
- Jun 2, 2023
- Practice Area
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist, Residency Trained
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Veterinary Hospitals / Corporate
Thrive Pet Healthcare Specialists in Albuquerqueseeks a Board Certified Veterinary Cardiologist Specialist or Residency Trained Veterinarian to join their team.
Thrive Pet Healthcare Specialists in Albuquerque is a multi-specialty hospital equipped with an experienced 24/7 ER department. The hospital offers specialized care in Surgery, Dermatology, Animal Behavior, Acupuncture and Neurology.
Thrive Pet Healthcare Specialists in Albuquerque has a 15,500 square foot hospital in Albuquerque, NM.. We are staffed with excellent team of veterinary technicians and equipped with CT scanner and MRI, ultrasound, digital x-ray, endoscopy, advanced surgery – including minimally invasive techniques, full in-house laboratory, shockwave and cold laser.
The hospital provides advanced medical care to meet the emergency and specialty needs of the veterinary community in New Mexico and surrounding states. Their vision is to strengthen and maximize the relationship between people and their beloved pets by providing the best specialty veterinary care possible. The team accomplishes this through teamwork, respect, compassion, and a strong continuing education program.
Albuquerque is a vibrant city with diverse cultures, beautiful art, delicious cuisine and world-class museums. Overall, New Mexico offers diverse terrain and seasons, where you could ski the slopes in the morning, play a round of golf in the afternoon and enjoy 5-star accommodations and dining that evening. With 300+ days of sunshine, it's an outdoor paradise of ski resorts, mountain biking, camping, hiking, fishing and more. Whether you are looking for a downtown buzz or the quiet beauty of the North Valley, New Mexico is the place for you!
Thrive Pet Healthcare Specialists in Albuquerque is proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave & purr-ental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly to Ember Hough at Specialtyrecruiting@thrivepet.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/b7oXMPi4EBr8OULYqSNe7k
We are change agents for good who support people in doing what they love so, together, we can transform the veterinary industry and the world – for the better.
What makes us different:
- Leadership: Our team consists of some of the industry’s top clinicians and business people who have walked in your shoes.
- Support: Regional teams drive success and ensure local practices have the tools and resources they need.
- Initiative: As a member of our team, you'll be part of exciting growth and have the chance to make a greater impact.
Since 2003, Thrive Pet Healthcare has been committed to creating opportunities for veterinarians and veterinary professionals to pursue their passion. We provide practices with operational support, tools, and resources and take an active role in fueling their success.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert