- Thrive Pet Healthcare
- Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- Guaranteed Base + Production - No Negative Accrual, Relo, PTO, Paid Parental & PURenatal Leave...
- Closing date
- Jun 2, 2023
- Practice Area
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist, Board-Certified
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Veterinary Hospitals / Corporate, Private Practice
We are seeking a Board Certified Veterinary Cardiologist or Residency Trained clinician to join our new state-of-the-art facility at Hoffman Estates, set to open Fall of 2023. If you’d like to be a part of a company that is rooted in providing an empathetic, collaborative, supportive, and trustworthy culture- Thrive Pet Healthcare is the spot for you!
Our newly constructed space will be home to seven specialties! Our floor plan offers a modern and open concept feel including a large break area with all the amenities to relax and enjoy where you work. There is a thoughtfully planned patient care area and so much more. Take a sneak peek here!
Hoffman Estates is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our Specialists:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision, dental, and life insurance too)
- Annual CE Stipend
- 401k w/employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts. · Check out our INDUSTRY leading benefits!!
Our wonderful and supportive Technicians enjoy:
- Milestone Award Program- tenure award program
- Partnership with Penn Foster for Veterinary Technician Associates Degree
- Universal Minimum Wage- at least $15 per hour
Every Thrive Healthcare member receives:
- SupportLinc- Our comprehensive employee assistance program
- Paid Parental Leave- 8 weeks fully paid
- Purr-ental Leave- A 3 day leave to acclimate a shelter adopted pet into your household
- Pet Perks- Discounts for up to five of your pets
- Carrot- Fertility and family forming benefit
- Bright Horizons- back up childcare, elder care, personal care
- Flexible work schedule
- Advanced career path opportunities
It is our commitment to provide more so you can be more!
Joining Thrive Pet Healthcare opens a world of growth and career pathing. We foster a positive environment and promote an emotionally intelligent workplace. We have a National Specialty Board formed to support each specialty lane with collaboration, mentorship, research opportunities and more to achieve your practicing goals.
More about the area:
Step outside the hospital doors and enjoy a scenic walk along Poplar Creek Trail located in Show Factory Road Prairie Nature Preserve. Play a few holes on the way to work at the Hilldale Golf Club, less than 2 miles away. Want to unwind after a shift? Catch a movie at the nearby AMC or visit one of several popular nearby eateries with coworkers and family. This area is full of nice neighborhoods and high-quality public schools.
For questions or if interested in learning more, apply online or reach out to Ember Hough at email@example.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/6B6xQpIYjLm47tjnQtorxJ
We are change agents for good who support people in doing what they love so, together, we can transform the veterinary industry and the world – for the better.
What makes us different:
- Leadership: Our team consists of some of the industry’s top clinicians and business people who have walked in your shoes.
- Support: Regional teams drive success and ensure local practices have the tools and resources they need.
- Initiative: As a member of our team, you'll be part of exciting growth and have the chance to make a greater impact.
Since 2003, Thrive Pet Healthcare has been committed to creating opportunities for veterinarians and veterinary professionals to pursue their passion. We provide practices with operational support, tools, and resources and take an active role in fueling their success.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert