- Thrive Pet Healthcare
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Guaranteed Base + Production - No Negative Accrual, Relo, PTO, Paid Parental & PURenatal Leave...
- Closing date
- Jun 2, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Veterinary Hospitals / Corporate, Private Practice
Advanced Veterinary Care is looking to expand their team by adding an additional Board Certified Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist or residency trained clinician. \
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service and patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine but also build and foster a strong team
Join our collaborative team in providing clinical services and support to our community. We are a dynamic multi-specialty and 24/7 ER group, looking for someone who shares our passion for providing excellent medicine as well as developing and nurturing relationships with our veterinary community.
Advanced Veterinary Care was established in 2008 as the first specialty practice in Salt Lake City. Our VECCS Level I Certified, spacious facility offers MRI, digital radiography, ultrasounds, laparoscopy/endoscopy, an in-house blood bank, hyperbaric chamber, fluoroscopy, surgical laser, and a CE conference room for in house training and meetings. Our services include: Emergency, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Cardiology, Oncology, and Critical Care.
Our team is dedicated to providing continuing education and training to in-house support staff and local veterinarians. AVC is a very integrated practice that seeks candidates who have strong communication skills, an energetic attitude, empathy, compassion, and enthusiasm for helping clients and patients alike.
We are in the heart of Salt Lake City in the foothills of the beautiful Wasatch Mountains. Utah offers world-renowned outdoor activities, with all 4 seasons, each offering their own activities, such as: rock climbing, hiking, skiing, and snowboarding. Salt Lake City is known for its beautiful mountains and friendly people, it is also affordable, clean, and ever-growing, making it a great place to call home.
Advanced Veterinary Care is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Ember Hough - firstname.lastname@example.org
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/2Dj1AZIeV5jAGuR1EtDJEM
We are change agents for good who support people in doing what they love so, together, we can transform the veterinary industry and the world – for the better.
What makes us different:
- Leadership: Our team consists of some of the industry’s top clinicians and business people who have walked in your shoes.
- Support: Regional teams drive success and ensure local practices have the tools and resources they need.
- Initiative: As a member of our team, you'll be part of exciting growth and have the chance to make a greater impact.
Since 2003, Thrive Pet Healthcare has been committed to creating opportunities for veterinarians and veterinary professionals to pursue their passion. We provide practices with operational support, tools, and resources and take an active role in fueling their success.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert