- Thrive Pet Healthcare
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- Guaranteed Base + Production - No Negative Accrual, Relo, PTO, Paid Parental & PURenatal Leave...
- Closing date
- Jun 2, 2023
- Practice Area
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Veterinary Hospitals / Corporate, Private Practice
Animal Medical and Surgical Center is looking to add a Veterinary Medical Oncologist or Residency trained Veterinarian to their fantastic practice! Scottsdale, Arizona is a wonderful place to live, with so much to do in the area.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team
- Works collaboratively with referral partners as well as AMSC's own general practice, emergency, surgery, and neurology doctors.
- Proficient in all manner of endoscopy, colonoscopy, urethroscopy as well as abdominal ultrasonography.
For more than three decades, Animal Medical and Surgical Center (AMSC) has been providing pet owners in the Scottsdale area with the highest quality veterinary care available. AMSC boasts a modern, state of the art, and beautiful facility that immediately sets the tone for a client's visit that they can expect excellent service and superior veterinary care. Our facility comes with advanced equipment including CT, MRI, digital radiography, fluoroscopy, rigid and flexible endoscopy, stenting, and new ultrasound machine.
Animal Medical and Surgical Center is on the cutting edge of technology with integrated electronic medical record, digital treatment sheet, and Cubex inventory system. This allows for accurate real time billing, painless medical records, and seamless workflow to provide you with more time to do what you do best...be a doctor!
We provide outstanding emergency care, and our top-notch Surgery, Neurology and Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation services are led by boarded veterinarians. In 2023 we are excited to welcome a Criticalist and Internist to the team. We work as a team of doctors, as collaborators, colleagues, and friends to provide top level care for our patients, no matter what. We also have additional specialty colleagues on our team in the immediate area - dermatologists, ophthalmologists and dental / oral surgeons... all boarded and at the top of their game. It's gratifying to have so much to offer our clients.
Scottsdale is termed “America's most livable city” for a reason. With its warm, beautiful weather, vibrant culture, spas, golf, and a picturesque desertscape of hills, rock formations and cacti surrounding the beautiful valley, it's no wonder it is growing so fast. The large population of the surrounding area means the case load is certainly present and ever expanding. By and large, we boast a clientele of “do anything” owners that will allow you to practice the type of medicine you were trained to do!
Animal Medical and Surgical Center is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly to Ember Hough - email@example.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/8M1VL5fD5WDolUwQ8hwRyW
We are change agents for good who support people in doing what they love so, together, we can transform the veterinary industry and the world – for the better.
What makes us different:
- Leadership: Our team consists of some of the industry’s top clinicians and business people who have walked in your shoes.
- Support: Regional teams drive success and ensure local practices have the tools and resources they need.
- Initiative: As a member of our team, you'll be part of exciting growth and have the chance to make a greater impact.
Since 2003, Thrive Pet Healthcare has been committed to creating opportunities for veterinarians and veterinary professionals to pursue their passion. We provide practices with operational support, tools, and resources and take an active role in fueling their success.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert