- Thrive Pet Healthcare
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Guaranteed Base + Production
- Closing date
- Jun 3, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
Baton Rouge Veterinary Referral Center is seeking a Board Certified or residency trained Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist to join their growing multi-specialty practice.
The ideal candidate has:
- strong clinical experience
- a desire to both learn and teach
- the confidence to multitask
- the ability to work well with a team
This diverse team includes emergency clinicians, a surgeon, dermatologist, neurologist, and a robust Emergency and general practice, Sherwood South Animal Hospital. This state-of-the-art facility is open for the community 24/7 and includes CT, MRI, and Endoscopy. All within one hour of New Orleans and only minutes from Louisiana State University.
As a member of Baton Rouge Veterinary Referral Center, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth and personal well-being.
Located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana’s “Capital City” and the hub of all things Louisiana. With a prime, central location—just an hour away from New Orleans and Lafayette—Baton Rouge is the perfect city to explore the eclectic culture of this amazing state.
Baton Rouge Veterinary Referral Center is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and is proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Caroline Kercheval - Specialtyrecruiting@thrivepet.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
We are change agents for good who support people in doing what they love so, together, we can transform the veterinary industry and the world – for the better.
What makes us different:
- Leadership: Our team consists of some of the industry’s top clinicians and business people who have walked in your shoes.
- Support: Regional teams drive success and ensure local practices have the tools and resources they need.
- Initiative: As a member of our team, you'll be part of exciting growth and have the chance to make a greater impact.
Since 2003, Thrive Pet Healthcare has been committed to creating opportunities for veterinarians and veterinary professionals to pursue their passion. We provide practices with operational support, tools, and resources and take an active role in fueling their success.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert