Opportunity for an Internal Medicine Specialist to join a Multidisciplinary Hospital in Brisbane
- Albany Creek, Moreton Bay (AU)
- Salary Commensurate to Skills, Level and Experience
- Closing date
- Jul 18, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Full Time, Part Time
- Organization Type
- Veterinary Hospitals / Corporate
Brisbane Veterinary Specialist Centre (BVSC) is a multidisciplinary specialist hospital that sees a broad range of both medical, oncological and surgical cases. We have specialists in internal medicine, feline medicine, surgery, surgical oncology, dentistry and ophthalmology.
We are proud of our values-based culture.
At BVSC, we value:
- Enhancing the human-animal bond by providing genuine care to every patient
- Inherent sense of ethical and moral duty in all that we do
- Responsibility to our animal patients, the people who own them and to the referring veterinarians who entrust their clients and pets to our care
- World-class facility featuring the current technology
- Fostering creativity and ethical collaborative research, allowing the development of new and novel treatments for a wide range of diseases.
We are looking for a talented internal medicine specialist who is interested in working in a dynamic and engaging workplace. You will join a medicine service consisting of specialists, registrars and an experienced group of nurses and hospital veterinarians.
We have a broad and complex caseload with dedicated clients. Our hospital is well equipped with digital radiography, two Philips ultrasounds, ECG, multi-slice CT scanner, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, radioactive iodine, endoscopy, 24hr Holter monitor, Varian TrueBeam linear accelerator and access to high field 3T MRI.
This opportunity will suit someone who is:
- A team player in a collaborative multidisciplinary specialist hospital
- Delivers personalised, professional and dedicated care to patients and owners
- Works in an effective, time-managed way, whilst having a positive mind-set and good sense of humour
- Has a strong work ethic and commitment to the culture and values of BVSC.
To be considered you should be a Fellow of the ANZCVS or ECVIM or ACVIM Diplomate or be eligible to sit your certifying examinations within a year of employment.
What’s in it for you?
- 4-day week (open to negotiation)
- Excellent salary packaging including incentives
- 8 weeks paid parental leave
- 4 weeks of paid annual leave
- Study allowance
- Outstanding wellbeing program with Australia’s leading EAP service.
If you’re interested in a great opportunity to grow your career, with excellent facilities while providing challenging and rewarding cases, we would love to hear from you!
Please APPLY online or contact Victoria Nguyen from the Talent Acquisition Team on +61422882885 or email@example.com for more information.
Apply for Opportunity for an Internal Medicine Specialist to join a Multidisciplinary Hospital in Brisbane
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert