- South Carolina Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Care
- Columbia, South Carolina 29201, United States
- Guaranteed Base + Production
- Closing date
- Jun 21, 2023
- Practice Area
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist, Residency Trained
- Contract Type
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
South Carolina Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Care in Columbia, South Carolina is seeking an additional Residency-Trained or Board-certified Veterinary Cardiologist to join our established department.
SCVSEC is a collaborative workplace with resources at the ready to help you focus on patient and client care.Our medical campus was designed with workflow and patient care in mind and includes CT, MRI, Antech reference lab, 24-hour emergency services, and all the bells and whistles you would expect.We have an amazing team of veterinarians light on ego and heavy on clinical expertise, we are constantly workingtogetherto care for our patients.The cardiology department is continuously growing, working closely with our other services (Oncology, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Dermatology) to provide a comprehensive team-based medical approach.Check us out at www.scvsec.com.
In addition to joining a wonderful team,South Carolina Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Careis part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
- A team that values collaboration and work-life balance.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly to Caroline Kercheval at email@example.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/74J7wBH6xq6BbcYEqt76xa
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert