- Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Services
- Rochester, New York
- Guaranteed Base + Production
- Closing date
- Jun 21, 2023
- Practice Area
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Services (VSES) is looking to add a Board Certified Veterinary Oncologist or residency trained Veterinarian to their established practice in beautiful Rochester, NY!
VSES offers exceptional specialty and emergency veterinary healthcare. Our services include, Internal Medicine, Critical Care, Ophthalmology and Soft Tissue and Orthopedic Surgery. Every day we strive to compassionately provide an integrated, collaborative approach to veterinary healthcare. Our trusted team at VSES works to provide extraordinary care in a comfortable and friendly environment.
The ideal candidate:
- Board Certified or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also train and foster a strong team
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public
The facility is fully equipped with digital radiography, ultrasound, rigid and flexible endoscopy, five state-of-the-art surgical suites, MRI and CT scanner. Other board certified team members include three Surgeons, two Internists, two part time Ophthalmologists, one Criticalist. In addition the emergency service includes thirteen full time emergency DVM's.
The hospital is centrally located and easily accessed from several major growing and prosperous communities in Upstate New York. The Rochester area offers an unmatched quality of life, great schools and a strong animal-centric community spirit.
Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Services is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Signing Bonus!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Caroline Kercheval, Specialtyrecruiting@thrivepet.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/kLNkA6FDwmmDqsyP2H42QM
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert