- Veterinary Specialty Hospital of Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Guaranteed Base + Production
- Closing date
- Jun 21, 2023
- Practice Area
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist, Residency Trained
- Contract Type
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
Veterinary Specialty Hospital of Palm Beach Gardens in sunny Southeastern Florida is seeking a Full-time Board Certified Veterinary Oncologist or Residency Trained Veterinarian to join our growing team.
Our hospital is proud of the positive culture that we've nurtured and are excited to add a team member who embraces our collaborative philosophy. Our services include a robust, experienced ER team and board-certified specialists in critical care, internal medicine, surgery & neurology. We are a group who love our jobs and feel supported to provide exceptional patient care. The ideal candidate brings:
- Board certification, or has completed residency training
- Strong values around integrity & client service
- Excellent communication skills with clients & team members
- A desire to nurture progressive veterinary medicine
- The commitment to fostering an amazing team
Veterinary Specialty Hospital of Palm Beach Gardens has an active I-131 therapy ward, MRI, CT scan, ultrasound, Olympus endoscopy, fluoroscopy, high-definition laparoscopy, high-definition male and female cystoscopy, interventional radiology, and a diode laser. What we have that sets us apart; a willingness to add other technologies at the request of our specialists. We are committed to providing better, innovative medicine based on collaborative input from our team.
This area also boasts a wonderful lifestyle. Explore the beaches, golfing, and outdoor adventure on this part of the east coast of Florida.
We are part of Thrive Pet Healthcare, a people-first company that promotes our unique identity, while also providing an opportunity to be part of an extensive hospital network of support. This enables us to provide excellent benefits, which include:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, Apply Today! Join our TEAM.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of You!
For more information about this exciting opportunity, contact Caroline Kercheval, Specialtyrecruiting@thrivepet.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/gJQPLPCpwlp5mse78SlN61
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert