- Ozark Veterinary Specialty Care
- Springdale, Arkansas, 71762 United States
- Guaranteed Base + Production
- Closing date
- Jun 22, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
Ozark Veterinary Specialty Care is seeking a full time Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist for our distinguished referral practice specializing in small animal Internal Medicine. Sign-on Bonus Available!
We are a busy referral practice specializing in small animal Internal Medicine. Our purpose is to provide superior client service and patient care that creates a lasting relationship based on trust and respect. We provide an extensive range of services including advanced diagnostics and imaging, endoscopy, minimally invasive procedures, oncology, and therapeutics to name a few.
Our Location: Springdale is a bustling town with plenty of attractions, shops and eateries to offer its residents. Home to Northwest Arkansas's only indoor ice-skating rink, catch a ride in a restored turn-of-the-century passenger car on the Arkansas and Missouri Railroad, visit the 61-acre Ozark Highlands Nature Center complex, or head to the Razorback Regional Greenway to walk/bike and enjoy the beautiful scenery The Natural State has to offer. We are just 10 miles north of Fayetteville, home to The University of Arkansas - a vibrant, fun city with a strong cultural scene along with great food, and wonderful weather.
Ozark Veterinary Specialty Care is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Generous Signing Bonus Available! Competitive compensation Veterinarian Incentive Plan(https://www.thrivepetcare.com/veterinarian-incentive-plan)(VIP) Relocation Assistance Package Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too) Generous paid parental leave Annual CE Stipend and more! 401k w/ employer match Annual Paid Time Off Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly – Caroline Kercheval, Specialtyrecruiting@thrivepet.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/2DjVJjue8MlMRIR1EtDJEM
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert