We are seeking a small animal Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist to join our current team of specialists and associates. You’ll work with a skilled nursing staff, in conjunction with talented clinicians, to practice high quality medicine in a busy environment that focuses on patient, client, and referral community care.
In addition to being board-certified or board-eligible, you will need a strong work ethic and excellent written and verbal communication skills. You must have a passion for quality medicine, as well as compassionate care for our patients and clients.
We have a strong focus on education with our well-established in-house technician training and CE program, as well as an emergency and critical care internship and residency program.
Enjoy a four day/week schedule. We offer generous compensation with additional production-based bonuses. Relocation assistance available, if requested.
Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists benefit package includes:
- Trupanion Pet Insurance with company paid premiums for two team member's pets
- Short Term Disability paid for by employer
- Weekly Grocery Delivery to the Hospital for meals/snacks
- Complimentary Life Insurance $25,000; with options to purchase additional voluntary benefits for self or family
- Veterinary Social Worker on-site full time to assist and serve employees and clients
- Company Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K with 100% company match up to 3% and 50% company match up to 5%, eligible after 6 months of employment
- United Healthcare Insurance Plans with multiple options
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account options
- United Healthcare Dental Insurance; includes a 100% paid premium option for team members
- United Healthcare Vision Insurance options
- Long Term Disability options
- Progyny-Fertility and Family Building Support (up to $10,000)
- Generous Continuing Education Program
- Uniforms (scrubs and jackets) provided at no cost to team members
- Team Member Discounts for Pet Care
- Paid PTO and Paid Holidays
- AVMA Professional Liability Insurance (PLIT) provided
- Reimbursement for: MA Veterinary License / DEA License / MVMA Dues / AVMA Dues / VIN
- Master accounts with online publishers: Sage, Wiley, Elsevier
As the only emergency and specialty referral hospital serving Cape Cod and the Islands, Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists continues to grow to keep up with the needs of our community.
We are a proud United Veterinary Care Partner hospital. United Veterinary Care supports the unique culture and individuality of each partner hospital while empowering the hospital teams in their care for patients. One of our goals is to support our community of hospitals in creating sustainable, fulfilling careers in a profession we love.
With 560 miles of coastline, Cape Cod's beaches are considered among the best in the world, especially those along the Cape Cod National Seashore. We are located one hour from both Boston and Providence for those seeking urban influence, and just a few hours from the hiking and skiing New England is known for. Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists offers the balance to be fulfilled in your work and enjoy your play.
Apply online at https://capecodvetspecialists.com/careers/ or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org