MedVet is seeking a Part Time Internist (board certified or residency trained) to join the team in our Mountain View, CA hospital Our Emergency and Specialty hospital offers a collaborative atmosphere and a team-oriented approach to patient care. The healthcare teams include great clinical service team members (our well-trained technicians) and medical leaders who understand what it takes to build a successful emergency service. Why join the team at MedVet Mountain View?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- In addition to 24/7 Emergency services, MedVet Mountain View offers specialty services in Cardiology, Critical Care, Internal Medicine, and Surgery.
- In 2020, we moved into a beautifully renovated, state-of-the-art hospital.
- You'll have all the technology and equipment you need to provide exceptional care along with support of a highly trained clinical team.
- We are committed to a collaborative, team-focused approach to comprehensive care.
Why will you love living in Mountain View?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
This high-tech hub delivers rich cultural experiences, cosmopolitan cuisine, innovative museums and attractions, and an environment of cultural diversity and inclusion. With the beach and ocean to the West and the mountains to the East, you can spend the morning snowboarding and enjoy a sunset dinner overlooking the ocean in the same day. With more than 250 sunny days per year and a mild climate reminiscent of the Mediterranean, you'll have plenty of time to explore. Savor the sights and sounds of the vibrant downtown, shop the weekly Farmers' Market, catch a Sharks game, or enjoy the miles of trails at Los Gatos Creek Park. You're also just a short drive from all that San Francisco and Napa Valley have to offer. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or tosubmit a confidential CV
, email Amanda Purcell at Amanda.Purcell@MedVet.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.