MedVet is seeking an Internist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join our Lexington, KY hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Why join the team at MedVet Lexington?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- In addition to 24/7 Emergency services, MedVet Lexington offers Ophthalmology services and are looking to build out additional specialty services.
- The hospital is AAHA accredited and the team is committed to collaborative, comprehensive care.
- Our hospital is staffed with experienced ER doctors who are comfortable hospitalizing and overseeing specialty cases.
- We are collaborative and efficient and have a highly skilled support team who will work closely with you and your team along with other MedVet hospitals in the region to provide our patients with the best possible specialty care.
- We offer very tailored on call schedules and expectations for a specialty service to support good work life balance.
- Ability to consult with Anesthesia, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Critical Care. Just because you are not in the building doesn't mean we don't have the ability to support you, collaborate and provide the best patient care.
- For more details, check out our MedVet Lexington digital magazine .
Why will you love living in Lexington?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownershipand share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
From horses to history and bourbon to basketball, Lexington is the perfect combination of abundant activities paired with small-town charm and hospitality. Lexington is the second largest city in Kentucky and is ranked as one of the cleanest cities in America. Although known as the Horse Capital of the World, you don't have to love horses to love Lexington. You'll find a city passionate about University of Kentucky basketball, great schools, affordable cost of living, plenty of outdoor activities, and some of the best bourbon in the country. With plenty of options for local entertainment, delicious dining, world-class horse racing, and live sports and theater, there's always something to do. You'll also love the outdoor life Lexington has to offer with over 100 parks and plenty of hiking, camping, rafting, kayaking, and more. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or tosubmit a confidential CV
, email Amanda Purcell at email@example.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.