MedVet is seeking a Medical Oncologist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join our Mobile, AL hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Why join the team at MedVet Mobile?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- MedVet Mobile is a 24/7 emergency and multi-specialty hospital that is AAHA accredited.
- We are committed to a collaborative, team-focused approach to comprehensive care.
Why will you love living in Mobile?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownershipand share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Mobile is a coastal town with a rich history that has long been the cultural center of the Gulf Coast. The true birthplace of Mardi Gras, Mobile offers excitement and experiences like nowhere else in the southern United States. Whether you're an art enthusiast, a foodie, a history buff, or a beach comber, you'll find something in Mobile for you. Living and playing on the water is a way of life and the waterfront is bustling with activity. There are dog-friendly beaches, breweries, restaurants, and parks. And for the eco-minded, you can explore one of the largest deltas and wetland areas in the country. Mobile is a growing, vibrant area, but it's cost of living falls well below the national average, and even homes in restored historic neighborhoods can have surprisingly low-price points. Mobile is still a bargain, and residents find their dollar goes further here than in many other metro areas. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or tosubmit a confidential CV
, email Amanda Purcell at Amanda.Purcell@MedVet.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law