An opportunity for a Veterinary Medical Oncologist to join a dedicated and friendly team at ARH Homebush!
- Work with a large team of passionate and committed Specialists, Vets and Nurses to serve the increasing needs of the large pet-owning community of Homebush and surrounding suburbs
- Secure parking on-site with an adjacent childcare centre in the commercial lot
- Generous salary + benefits package commensurate with experience
We are part of a large and long-established leading group of Specialist and Emergency Veterinary Hospitals located throughout Australia. We provide the highest quality specialist medical, surgical, oncology and diagnostic animal services including 24-hour emergency and critical care. We take pride in our dynamic environment and no day or night is ever the same.
About Your New Role
ARH has an exciting opportunity for a Medical Oncologist to join our large multi-disciplinary and emergency hospital. Our specialists are supported by an expertly trained and highly experienced team of veterinary professionals and are expected to lead by example, sharing their knowledge and experience with others so we can grow together. We offer a healthy work environment with flexible work arrangements, mental health support and networking, collaboration and knowledge exchange throughout the ARH and Greencross group.
You will have an oncology suite consisting of two dedicated consulting rooms and a dedicated area for chemo administration, access to 1.5T MRI, CT, radiology and radiographers in clinic and will have the opportunity to rework and re-design a new working environment with all the tools you need for success.
As a successful candidate, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A veterinary degree registerable in Australia with specialist qualifications (FANZCVS, ACVIM or ECVIM Board-certified) is required
- We are also keen to hear from Veterinarians who have finished residency programs
- Commitment to gold standard patient care and a “fear-free” approach to patient handling
- The confidence and initiative to work autonomously yet lean on your team as needed
This position offers an opportunity to work with some of the best clinicians in their field, in a professional and challenging yet enjoyable workplace. You will join a business that is committed to their people and sees diversity and inclusion as more than just policies and practices. In addition to this, we offer:
- A generous and personalised salary package commensurate with experience
- An opportunity for equity – share in the growth and success of the business!
- A 4-day work week allows you to enjoy a fantastic work-life balance
- Relocation allowance and Australian visa support for interstate and overseas applicants
- Continuing Professional Education allowance and opportunities
- 6 weeks paid parental leave and flexible return to work programs
- Free access to confidential Employee Assistance Program LifeWorks 24/7
- Access to the Greencross Ltd Symposium
- ARH, Petbarn & Greencross discounts
Homebush is conveniently located only 14-kilometres away from Sydney’s CBD with fantastic shopping, schooling and restaurants nearby. It is well connected with major train and bus lines running straight through the suburb. ARH is located in the heart of Homebush right next to Paddy’s markets which boasts a wide selection of the freshest fruit, vegetables, flowers and seafood Sydney has to offer. It is an unbeatable location that offers a great lifestyle, perfect for families.
To apply or for more information contact Melissa Bicanic, Talent Business Partner on email@example.com