Permanent Part-Time, Full-Time or Locum
Are you a passionate Internal Medicine Specialist looking for a change? Join our dynamic team at Perth Veterinary Specialists! Due to unprecedented growth, we are seeking a motivated and committed Internal Medicine Specialist or Registrar to be part of our thriving practice.
Perth Veterinary Specialists, a leading multidisciplinary referral practice in Perth's inner northern suburbs, is rapidly expanding under the guidance of Clinical Director Dr. Jessica Finlay. We are now looking to add an Internal Medicine Specialist to our team.
We welcome expressions of interest from individuals who are seeking adventure and are excited to work collaboratively with our exceptional team. Interest in interventional procedures will be highly valued and supported. At Perth Veterinary Specialists, we strive for clinical excellence in an environment that promotes collegiality, communication, and academic achievement. While this position offers permanent employment, we are open to discussing short or long-term contracts to suit your preferences.
Our Internal Medicine team currently comprises two full-time clinicians, providing a well-resourced and supportive environment. You will work alongside highly experienced nurses with a strong background in internal medicine.
- You will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits that are reflective of the experience you bring to the position
- We will support you with visa applications, Australian Veterinary Registration and tailored relocation support to suit your situation
- Access to the VetPartners Leadership Academy! With your career development in mind, VetPartners offers advanced leadership courses to help build on essential management and leadership skills
- Flexible paid parental leave program to both eligible primary and secondary carers
- Generous study leave and continuing education allowance
- Excellent work life balance
To be successful in this role, it is important that you are a recognised companion animal Internal Medicine Specialist and have achieved Dipl ACVIM, Dipl ECVIM, or FANZCVS qualification, such that it will be eligible for Specialist Registration with the Australian Veterinary Practitioners Board. We would also welcome enquiries from registrars who have completed their residency training and are in the process of sitting their appropriate Board examinations. You are welcome to email us for more information about this.
Relocation assistance is available for interstate candidates. Visa sponsorship will be considered for overseas candidates who are employed for a minimum of 12 months.
Apply online or for more information, contact Victoria Nguyen from the Talent Acquisition team on +61422882885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.