MedVet is seeking an Internist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join our Dayton, OH hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Why join the team at MedVet Dayton?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- In addition to 24/7 Emergency services, MedVet Dayton has specialty services in Cardiology, Critical Care, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Rehabilitation, and Surgery.
- We are AAHA accredited and deliver care to more than 15,000 patients a year.
- We are family oriented and committed to providing a collaborative environment where you'll work with leading veterinarians and a highly-trained clinical team in a state-of-the-art facility with all the technology and equipment you need to provide exceptional care.
- We focus on our team's professional growth and personal wellbeing with excellent work-life balance supported by weekend hospitalist coverage for inpatients and limited on-call duties.
- For more details, check out our MedVet Dayton digital magazine.
Why will you love living in Dayton?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus, Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Known as the birthplace of aviation, Dayton is a vibrant and growing city with eclectic downtown neighborhoods, comfortable suburbs with strong public schools, 20 metro parks, and an extensive (330 miles!) bicycle and jogging trail system. The Dayton region also ranks in the top 10% in the nation in arts and culture. Dayton is a hidden treasure rich in arts and culture, offers an amazing food scene, endless outdoor activities, and an affordable cost of living. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website atwww.medvet.com
or tosubmit a confidential CV
, email Amanda Purcell atamanda.purcell@MedVet.com
There are more positions listed atwww.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.