MedVet is seeking a Veterinary Medical Oncologist
(board certified or residency trained) to join our new Vancouver, WA hospital (suburb of Portland, OR). The ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced environment and are dedicated to practicing the highest quality of specialty care possible. The recruited candidates will join the MedVet Team treating over 100,000 patients annually. Why join the team at MedVet Vancouver?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- MedVet Vancouver is an up-and-coming 24/7 emergency and multi-specialty hospital that will support the Portland metro area.
- In addition to Emergency services, we will offer specialty services in Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Neurology & Neurosurgery, and Surgery.
- Our brand-new, state-of-the-art hospital will offer all the technology, equipment, and highly trained clinical support you'll need to provide exceptional care.
- We are committed to a collaborative, team-focused approach to comprehensive care.
Why will you love living in Vancouver?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus, Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Nestled on the bank of the Columbia River and just a short drive from Mount St. Helens and the Pacific coast, Vancouver, WA, is the fourth largest city in the state and a suburb of Portland, OR. Residents are fortunate to call this city home with something for everyone starting with its beautiful natural landscape, numerous activities, and historical sites. There's biking, hiking, an active dining scene with fantastic restaurants, breweries, and wineries, shopping in Uptown Village, scenic drives, museums, and much more. It's also a world-renowned region for pinot noir and chardonnay. Vancouver values diversity, inclusion, and accessibility and is one of the top 10 best cities for accessible living. Only 15 minutes from downtown Portland and about three hours from Seattle, you'll be able to enjoy world-class dining and entertainment and easy access if you have a desire to travel. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or to submit a confidential CV
, email Amanda Purcell at email@example.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.