Rediscover Your Career, Reimagine the Possibilities, and Reclaim Your Life with MOVES!
MOVES is an innovative national mobile veterinary specialty company with a creative mindset. We are dedicated to breathing new life into the veterinary specialist vocation as a guide to positive outcomes for patients, practices, and people. Our core values of balanced boundaries, kind consideration, and trustworthy independence demonstrate our commitment to quality of life.
The hallmarks of today's specialty practice include long hours, late nights, requirements for on-call, weekend and emergency services, and a critical lack of practice autonomy. In the past, pioneering specialists tried to opt out of this cycle by establishing a private mobile internal medicine practice, only to discover that they traded one set of stressors for another. Equipment financing costs, maintenance and repair, vendor relationships, endless marketing, client scheduling, billing, payroll, bookkeeping, taxes, and regulatory compliance all combine to take as much time and energy as the clinical requirements they thought they were leaving behind. MOVES offers veterinary internists a truly different opportunity to reconnect with the vocation that you love without sacrificing your quality of life.
As a MOVES mobile internist, you'll enjoy an unparalleled level of practice autonomy while still being integrated with a vibrant community of other MOVES specialists, all backed by a diverse and experienced support team. Led by executives with decades of experience in the fields of veterinary medicine, business operations, marketing and technology, our HQ operations will support your practice every step of the way so you are free to focus on your patients. You will receive:
- 1:1 support from the MOVES Marketing Team, including a dedicated launch coordinator to prepare, promote and educate the community about your new mobile service.
- 1:1 assistance from our Clinical Support Team, including a dedicated referral partner coordinator to optimize the daily management of your schedule, drive market efficiency to improve your daily workflow, and support your partner clinics with concierge service.
- A dedicated Director of Talent Resources to recruit and hire an assistant or technician to support your service.
- A dedicated Director of Clinical Resources to facilitate a smooth transition into mobile practice, collaborate on market strategy, and guide new team members in understanding and adopting our core values. Often requiring a new mindset, you will be encouraged to embrace a position that allows you to balance your personal priorities and wellbeing, while achieving your professional aspirations.
- Certified HR professionals to guide you through onboarding, safeguard your payroll & benefits, and curate opportunities for engagement and development within the organization.
- An Operations Associate to manage all of your equipment needs, from initial selection and purchase through maintenance, repair, warranty, and eventual replacement.
- An Accounting Team to handle all of the invoicing and payables related to the rendering of your services.
Time is your most precious asset and the key ingredient in a positive quality of life. More than any other opportunity in the veterinary industry today, MOVES makes it possible for you to love your work while you live the life you want. We are looking to add talented individuals to our phenomenal team throughout the United States, with a specific focus on Kansas City, KS.
Compensation begins with a standard base plus production model, featuring high production rates starting at 40%. You'll travel your market in a brand new company vehicle and enjoy the confidence of a robust benefits suite with 100% employer-paid premiums for medical/dental/vision coverage, as well as short- and long-term disability, 401(k) retirement planning with a company match, paid parental and maternity leave, and allowances for CE and professional associations. Our incentive stock option plan is available to all team members, and you have direct access to a certified financial planner to help navigate any personal financial initiatives. A devoted wellness committee will bring access to an Employee Assistance Program, and provide a variety of initiatives dedicated to your emotional, physical, financial, and social wellbeing. Attendance and participation in our company wide retreat is also encouraged (expenses covered by MOVES), and takes place approximately every eighteen months.
Visit our website at https://www.vetmoves.com/careers/ to learn more and hear from current team members! Even if you're intrigued but not convinced Kansas City is right for you? Please reach out, the opportunities are endless.