If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Downtown Seattle, WA is seeking a full time boarded or residency trained Veterinarian - Oncologist to join our specialty hospital.
Our 23,000 sq. ft. hospital, is well equipped with a 64 slice CT, fluoroscopy and C arm, endoscopy, bronchoscopy, ultrasound, echocardiography, linear accelerator with SRT, ventilator, and TEG machine. Our current services include critical care, emergency, internal medicine, part time cardiology, radiology, surgery, radiation oncology, and dermatology.
The Seattle metropolitan area is a wonderful place to work and live! The area has some of the best parks in the nation-more than 6,189 acres of them-perfect for swimming, hiking, fishing and more, and offers outdoor activities to fit all interests. You can be on the water within 30 minutes, in the mountains within an hour.Why BluePearl?
The annual salary range for this position is $184,460 to $263,580. Additionally, you may be eligible to earn certain production as determined in accordance with company policy.BluePearl also offers additional ancillary benefits, including, but not limited to, shift differentials and weekend differentials. These ancillary benefits may fluctuate by region and/or hospital. Please discuss specific ancillary benefits with your interviewer.
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.