If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.$115,000 Sign-On Bonus
Are you a seeking a close knit, collaborative team practicing high quality emergency medicine with board certified specialists onsite? We work to provide exceptional specialty and emergency care for pets by supporting each other through our shared passion, knowledge, and talents.
We promote a family-like culture. We are truly in this together. BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital
in Langhorne, PA
is seeking a full-time Emergency Veterinarian
to join our team of specialists that include Anesthesia, Cardiology, Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Radiology, and Surgery. There is frequent interdepartmental case discussion and collaboration with the goal of providing the best patient care possible.About BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital - Langhorne, PA:
At BluePearl Langhorne (formerly CARES) we have a long history of daily whole hospital patient rounds, exceptional patient care with state-of-the-art medicine, collegial and seamless interactions between services. We would love to have you join our well-established 24/7 emergency and specialty hospital in Bucks County Pennsylvania serving eastern Pennsylvania and central New Jersey. We are centrally located near beautiful countryside for outdoor activities, we have easy access to Philadelphia and New York City, and we are close to New Jersey beaches.
We are a VECCS Level 1 Certified Facility with oxygen cages, transfusion products, multiparameter monitors, and new point of care ultrasound machines for our ER and inpatients. Our hospital was recently renovated to provide opportunity for growth and to better serve our clients and patients. You will be supported by a highly trained nurses who provide exceptional care for our patients. We have a full in-house laboratory, as well as an adjacent Idexx reference lab. We have access to 24/7 radiologist reviews, as well as state-of-the-art imaging with MRI, CT, and ultrasound.Why you should choose Langhorne:
Langhorne, PA is a quaint and charming town located in Bucks County. It has many parks and green spaces with walking trails, allowing residents to enjoy the beauty of nature. With a variety of restaurants and shops, there is something for everyone in the area. Public transportation is easily accessible, making it easy to get around town or into nearby cities. The people in Langhorne are friendly and welcoming, and the community has a strong sense of pride for its hometown. Overall, living in Langhorne is quite enjoyable - it provides the perfect balance between rural peace and urban convenience. Large city - Extreme southeastern Pennsylvania along the Delaware River at the New Jersey border.Why BluePearl?
- Benefits -401k Retirement Savings Plan, Parental Leave plans, Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plans; depending on individual elections and utilization of our benefits offerings, the average total value of benefits offered at BluePearl is $30,000.
- Flexible work schedules.
- DVM stipend - an annual stipend is provided to participate in continuing education, short courses, associated travel, and registration fees.
- We provide outstanding technician support. Because we encourage associate growth, you will be surrounded by a group of dedicated, experienced team members. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- Mars Veterinary Health and BluePearl are dedicated to making a better world for pets and the people who care for them. We believe that starts with equity, inclusion & diversity, and taking a holistic approach to supporting our 70,000+ Associates' health and wellbeing, particularly combatting inherent mental health challenges faced by veterinary professionals.
- On-Site Social Workers assist with stress management, mental health awareness, compassion fatigue, burnout, communication, and conflict management skills.
- LYRA - confidential care for your emotional and mental health, how, when, and where you need it. Whether you're feeling stressed, anxious, or depressed, support from Lyra. All associates regardless of benefit eligibility (includes full and part time) have access to 12 sessions at no cost to you. Relief associates are not eligible.
- BluePearl Library - clinicians can access more than 2,000 veterinary and health science journals.
- BluePearl Science - participate and learn from ongoing clinical studies happening at BluePearl.
- BluePearl University - our own built-in learning management system that houses resources for system training, continuing education, compliance, and personal development. Learning communities exist for all our training and mentorship programs.
- RECOVER CPR certifications - free continuing education and Basic and Advanced Life Support certifications are available.
- BluePearl Pet Care Discounts
- Additional Discounts including pet supplies, Royal Canin pet food, Mars candy products, cell phone discounts, car discounts.
- Company store allowance - annual allowance to purchase BluePearl swag and scrubs throughout the year.
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs - readily find dosing information for the drugs you prescribe every day. Free for all Associates.
- VETgirl - Receive a 75% membership discount on the subscription-based multimedia service that offers RACE approved online continuing education for veterinary professionals. Veterinary students and veterinary technician students receive a free membership to VETgirl.
Because it is an exceptional place to work!
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.