If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
BluePearl North Dallas is looking to add a board-certified or board-eligible Internist to our established and well-respected team of 2 boarded internists, specialty interns and residents, and highly skilled technicians. As a BluePearl hospital we have access to a large support network including CE only available to our doctors, medical records dictation software, clinical research opportunities, and mental health resources.
We serve the greater Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, and attract clients from all over Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and New Mexico. We enjoy a diverse caseload and are known for providing personalized care to our patients and clients. Our team supports each other with regular collaboration, flexible scheduling, and shared on-call duties.
We are extremely proud of our multi-disciplinary approach to patient care and work closely with specialists in Emergency and Critical Care, Surgery, and Neurology. Our state-of-the-art hospital was built in 2014 and is equipped with a comprehensive in-house lab, digital radiography, ultrasound, a broad range of endoscopy equipment, Holter monitor, 128 slice CT, 1.5 Tesla MRI, and electrodiagnostic capabilities.
Dallas-Fort Worth is a vibrant metroplex which offers amazing restaurants, great weather, easy traffic, and no state income tax! Housing options are numerous from modern downtown apartments to family homes in some of the state's best school districts. The DFW airport was named global airport of the year 2019 and offers direct flights to numerous locations around the country and globe. There is no shortage of sporting events, music, theater, and festivals to enjoy.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.