If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Are you looking for a change and a chance to practice remarkable medicine? Then look no further than BluePearl Stone Oak, in San Antonio, Texas. Our market has an immediate need for a board-certified or board-eligible oncologist to add to our highly collaborative group of surgery, neurology, radiology, behavior, internal medicine, critical care, and emergency clinicians. Our state-of-the-art facility features a fully USP800 compliant chemotherapy suite, CT & MRI imaging capabilities, and ultrasound. Our 24-hour nursing team is experienced and includes an in-house laboratory technician and pharmacy assistant. As a hospital focused on learning and education; we provide many opportunities for teaching through our specialty and rotating internships and residency programs.
Our BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in the Stone Oak community of San Antonio serves the greater San Antonio metropolitan area and was the first local specialty veterinary hospital. The approximately 19,000-square-foot hospital houses a variety of therapeutic and diagnostic options, including an on-site MRI, CT scanner, ultrasound, and fluoroscopy. Board-certified specialists offer a multitude of services, such as emergency and critical care, internal medicine, rehabilitation, oncology, and surgery.
• Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
• We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
• In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
• We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
o Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
o Annual company store allowance.
o Flexible work schedules.
o Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
o A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
• We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.