If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital's Greater Philadelphia Network is currently looking for motivated, full-time Emergency doctors to join our team. The network consists of six multi-specialty and emergency hospitals and one emergency only hospital that provides high quality, compassionate patient care in a collaborative environment. Our multi-specialty locations include Langhorne, Levittown, Philadelphia, Conshohocken, Malvern, and Christiana. You can have the best veterinary medicine has to offer with this unique opportunity to experience multiple hospitals within a such small radius. Along with busy emergency services, the network includes 9 Criticalists, 12 Internists, 14 Surgeons, 3 Neurologists, 11 Oncologists, and multiple specialists in radiation oncology, dentistry, dermatology, ophthalmology, radiology, and anesthesiology. There are 3 MRI and 6 CT units available. In addition, we are fortunate to be able to provide radiation therapy with both a linear accelerator and Cyberknife to the surrounding communities.
The greater Philadelphia area has much to offer! There are 4 major professional sports teams, miles of trails for hiking, biking and other outdoor activities for all seasons, as well as a strong music, artistic and cultural environment. Philadelphia is also home to a vibrant, diverse nightlife scene with countless restaurants and fantastic options for vegetarians and all foodies.Why BluePearl?
• Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
• We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
• In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
• We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
• We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace