If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Seeking residency trained, board eligible small animal veterinary surgeon or a DACVS to add to our well-established 24/7 emergency and specialty hospital serving eastern Pennsylvania and central New Jersey. The selected candidate will join a collaborative team of 2 other surgeon diplomates and a skilled anesthesia team headed by our board certified anesthesiologist. Our specialty services include Anesthesia, Cardiology, Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Radiology, and Surgery.
We are a VECCS Level 1 Certified Facility with oxygen cages, transfusion products, multiparameter monitors, and new point of care ultrasound machines for our ER and inpatients. We have 2 OR's dedicated to orthopedic surgeries, 2 OR's dedicated to soft tissue surgeries, and separate operatories for our neurologists and ophthalmologist. Ultrasound guided nerve blocks and state of the art anesthesia equipment enable our team to provide exceptional care for our surgical patients. We have a full in-house laboratory, as well as an adjacent Idexx reference lab. We have access to 24/7 radiologist reviews, as well as state-of-the-art MRI, CT, endoscopy, and minimally invasive equipment.
Apply now or if you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
Annual company store allowance.
Flexible work schedules.
Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.