If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.Sign-On Bonus up to $100K available!https://bluepearlvet.com/oklahoma-city-ok/ https://bluepearlvet.com/oklahoma-city-surgery-center-ok/
BluePearl in Oklahoma City, OK is seeking a board-certified Veterinarian - Internist or an individual residency-trained in internal medicine to join our state-of-the-art emergency and specialty hospital.
We are looking to expand our current Internal Medicine department due to the high caseload and growth of the service. Our Internal Medicine service has highly qualified, dedicated technicians and is located in a quiet, designated workspace.
Our BluePearl Oklahoma City, OK hospital serves the areas of Oklahoma City, Edmond, Midwest City, Yukon, Mustang, Moore, Norman as well as north Texas and the Texas panhandle.
We offer a multitude of advanced diagnostics, including endoscopy, fluoroscopy, arthroscopy and ultrasonography, an in-house laboratory, as well as a 64 slice CT scanner and 1.5T magnet MRI capabilities on-site. Our services include 24/7 emergency medicine and surgery, anesthesia, internal medicine, laser surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, soft-tissue and orthopedic surgery and critical care.
According to Forbes, Oklahoma is the most affordable and recession-proof state in America. Our city is home to the Oklahoma City Zoo, the country 's largest food truck rally and has been named the Horse Show Capital of the World. Love to travel? Oklahoma City is centrally located with short flights to anywhere in the nation!Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.