If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.Calling All Travel Veterinarians - Explore the Best of the West as a Full-time Traveling Emergency Veterinarian! Locations: AZ, CA, CO, UT, NV, WA
Are you a seasoned and adventurous emergency veterinarian with a passion for exploring new horizons? If you're seeking a unique opportunity to practice your craft while discovering the diverse landscapes and communities of the Western United States, we have an exciting proposition just for you!
BluePearl Pet Hospital is excited to welcome a full-time Traveling Emergency Veterinarian to our team! As a Travel Veterinarian, you'll have the thrilling opportunity to provide emergency veterinary care in different states across the Western United States.
At BluePearl, we take immense pride in delivering outstanding veterinary care with a compassionate heart. Our cutting-edge facility is fully equipped to handle emergency cases, ensuring that every pet receives top-notch care during their most vulnerable moments. We understand the importance of prompt and skillful veterinary care in emergency situations, and our team of dedicated professionals is committed to delivering compassionate care to our patients.Experience Life at BluePearl:
At BluePearl, we're all about enriching lives through exceptional pet care. We're a team united by a shared passion, knowledge, and talent. Our mission is our daily reality.
Founded in 1996 by visionary veterinarians, we've grown to over 100 specialty and emergency hospitals across the country. We're committed to diversity and inclusion, offering a safe space for BIPOC and 2SLGBTQ+ individuals.The BluePearl Advantage:
We value your growth and provide numerous opportunities for advancement.
- Access to BluePearl University, continuing education, and over 2,000 medical journals.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and more.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Support for mental health and well-being.
The Kind of Person We're Excited to Work With:
- Comprehensive 401(k) plan.
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
- Regional licensed social worker for mental health support.
- Access to 12 mental health care sessions per year at no cost to you.
- CE Stipend.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Reimbursement for job-related expenses.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Trupanion pet insurance and discounts for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- You possess the qualifications: A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or Veterinary Medical Doctor (VMD) degree.
- You're officially certified: Holding a valid state veterinary license
- You have an unwavering commitment to emergency care: Self-directed, committed ongoing learner. Must be driven to continuously improve and stay up to date with industry developments and dedicated to upholding the highest standards of quality.
- You're a pro at solving problems: Your decision-making skills are top-notch. You possess outstanding analytical capacity, attention to detail, and follow through.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment: You have a knack for multitasking and can skillfully prioritize in high volume environment.
- If you're already familiar with Google Apps for Work and have experience with Cornerstone Practice Management software, that's a bonus!
- You are Tech-Savvy: If you're already well-versed in Google Apps for Work and have experience with Cornerstone Practice Management software, consider it an added bonus!
Pay Range Disclaimer:
- Average Base Range: $160,000-$220,000
- All travel, lodging and licensing expenses covered!
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the range for this position, working 10 shifts per 4-week period. BluePearl also offers additional ancillary benefits, including, but not limited to, shift differentials and weekend differentials. These ancillary benefits may fluctuate by region and/or hospital. Please discuss specific ancillary benefits with your interviewer.
At BluePearl, we are dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where every individual is treated with respect and dignity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination based on factors such as race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, affectional preference, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require assistance or accommodations during the application process due to a disability, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are more than willing to provide the necessary support, and no applicant will face penalties as a result of making such a request. We are fully committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our workplaces are drug-free.Your journey through the Western U.S. starts here! Join our team of dedicated veterinarians and explore the beauty and diversity of the Western United States, providing exceptional care in various locations and creating lasting memories along the way.