If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Cary, NC is seeking a full time Anesthesiologist for our growing caseload.
We will consider both ACVAA board-certified and board-eligible candidates. We are committed to expert, timely, collaborative, and compassionate care provided in a supportive and friendly working environment.
We are a 3-hospital multispecialty small animal practice composed of the following specialties: internal medicine, surgery, medical oncology, radiation oncology, radiology, neurology, dentistry, clinical nutrition, anesthesiology, and critical care. We have 24-hour ER services at all three locations staffed by our talented team of ER veterinarians. We have a class of rotating interns as well as specialty interns. Our doctors' pride themselves on providing expert, timely, collaborative, and compassionate care. Our hospital values a culture of teamwork and offers formal communication training to all our doctors.
Our surgical service sees a balance of routine and complex orthopedic and soft tissue surgery cases. We have a particularly robust surgical oncology caseload and weekly surgical oncology rounds help support excellence in collaborative care for these patients. Neurosurgical cases are primarily managed by our Neurology service, with after-hours cases managed by both the surgery and neurology services.
We perform surgery at our three locations and have access to a full complement of arthroscopic and laparoscopic equipment, two VAC units, Force Triads, GIA and TA stapling devices, Arthrex TPLO and Synthes TPLO and fracture implants, SOP implants, external fixation, interlocking nails, and pneumatic and battery powered surgical equipment. We have in house digital radiography, ultrasound, 64 slice CT, and a 1.5T MRI. A full-time anesthesiologist supports excellent anesthetic care including epidurals, nerve blocks, arterial lines, central lines, and ventilation and our patients are cared for pre- and post-operatively in a full time ICU with 24-hour monitoring and nursing care.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offerTrupanionpet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order totransform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunityemployerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalizedas a result ofsuch a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.