If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Daly City, CA (San Francisco area) is seeking a full-time or part-time board-certified or residency trained Veterinarian - Surgery Specialist to work at our state-of-the-art emergency and specialty hospital.
BluePearlSpecialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Daly City, CA recently finished a significant hospital remodel, and are now working out of a new, gorgeous 17,000 sq. ft. building. Originally built in 2013, the hospital is located in the rapidly growing area of Daly City and is easily accessible to San Francisco, beach communities, and the surrounding Bay Area peninsula.
Our associate clinicians offer emergency care as well as specialty services in internal medicine and ophthalmology. We are also able to provide on-site specialty services in surgery, cardiology, and radiology, by working closely with veterinary services in our community. Onsite diagnostic and treatment capabilities include a CT scanner, ultrasound, endoscopy, arthroscopy, laparoscopy, chemotherapy, in-house laboratory, and digital radiography.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, paid parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- Twelve free mental health sessions per year through Lyra.
The annual salary range for this position is $261,000 to $356,000. Additionally, you may be eligible to earn certain production as determined in accordance with company policy.
BluePearl also offers additional ancillary benefits, including, but not limited to, shift differentials and weekend differentials. These ancillary benefits may fluctuate by region and/or hospital. Please discuss specific ancillary benefits with your interviewer.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.