If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Cedar Rapids, IA is seeking a full-time Urgent Care Veterinarian to join our state-of-the-art emergency and specialty hospital.
BluePearl's Urgent Track program prepares you to be an experienced, capable and confident urgent care clinician delivering exceptional medicine to pets in need.
Urgent Track is uniquely designed for veterinarians looking to leverage and grow their clinical skill set with the option to career path into emergency medicine.
Urgent Track may be the right fit if you're...
- A veterinarian with at least one year of experience
- Looking to change up your case mix
- Interested in emergency medicine but need a clear path for gaining experience
Work alongside specialist in Internal Medicine and Dermatology, as well as a highly skilled group of Registered Technicians. Regularly scheduled consult and surgical days as well as some on-call time.
Founded in 2005, our hospital opened with an emergency team and a board certified surgeon. We have since added specialists board certified in internal medicine, dermatology and critical care. Our doctors work in partnership with primary care veterinarians to provide advanced diagnostics, treatments and procedures.
Our hospital is proud to offer advanced veterinary care, around the clock. We value a team approach to patient care so all of our doctors share information and consult with one another to ensure that our patients get the benefit of an integrative team of specialists.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity