If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Our 18,000 square foot hospital is a 24 hour emergency and specialty hospital that has been leading the area in veterinary medicine since 2011.
Our hospital offers spacious working environment with onsite 64 slice CT and in-building 1.5 T MRI. We have fluoroscopy, arthroscopy, laparoscopy, chemo hood, two ultrasound units, digital cytology, endoscopy, and two radiology suites. Our growing team includes surgery, internal medicine, oncology, and emergency. We have developed an excellent team dynamic within our hospital all striving to provide the best patient care possible.
BluePearl Fort Myers has a group of highly skilled technicians that aid in the development of training and growing our assistants. The whole team strives to provide the best possible care for our patients. We have all developed a strong bond here at the hospital where here you are family.
Fort Myers is nestled along the gulf coast of Florida and its charming downtown features many dog friendly restaurants, shops and art galleries.
Great venues include the Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall, Hertz Arena, Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre and the Arcade Theatre.
Sports fans will appreciate that the Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins use this city as the location for their spring training camps and there's Everblades Hockey too.
There is plenty of outdoor activities such as kayaking, boating to spot dolphins, hiking in various nature preserves and family friendly beaches. Nearby is Cape Coral with its amazing burrowing owl population and beautiful Sanibel Island which is perfect for seashell collecting and visiting the wildlife refuge.
Ft Myers is ranked #41 for best places to live according to US NewsWhy BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off and floating holiday plans.