If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
BluePearl Irvine, California is seeking a board-certified or residency-trained Veterinarian - Ophthalmologist to join our team!
- Do you have a passion for working with animals and learning new standard methodologies in animal health?
- Are you a dedicated Veterinarian who takes great pride in providing animals with the best possible care?
- Do you practice patience with your patients daily?
- Would your peers describe you as respectful, resilient, and phenomenal teammate?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
Our clinicians offer 24/7 emergency care as well as specialty services in Internal Medicine, Surgery, Oncology, Cardiology, Critical Care and Neurology. Onsite diagnostic and treatment capabilities include a CT scanner, ultrasound, MRI, chemotherapy, endoscopy, arthroscopy, laparoscopy and digital radiography.
The annual salary range for this position is $176,110.00 - $237,050.00.
Additionally, you may be able to earn production as determined in accordance with company policy.
BluePearl also offers additional ancillary benefits, including, but not limited to, shift differentials and weekend differentials. These ancillary benefits may fluctuate by region and / or hospital. Please discuss specific ancillary benefits with your interviewer.
Our 24-hour pet hospital is located in Irvine, California just 40 miles south of Los Angeles on I-5. We are close to Huntington and Newport Beach and are open all day, every day to provide the care your pet needs.
View our hospital link here: https://bluepearlvet.com/hospital/irvine-ca/Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.