If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Brooklyn is seeking full-time, part-time and relief veterinarians to join our state-of-the-art emergency and specialty hospital. Those without ER experience (including new graduates) are encouraged to apply through our emERge program.
Our BluePearl Brooklyn hospital provides a wide range of specialty medicine services and serves the areas of Park Slope, Fort Greene, Carroll Gardens and Gowanus. This hospital is one of four BluePearl hospitals in NYC.
Our 20,000+ square foot facility offers premium services including on-site advanced imaging capabilities 64-slice CT, high field MRI and dual radiology suites. The first is dedicated as an outpatient treatment space and a private second floor houses inpatient, ICU, surgery, ultrasound, cardiology and procedure suites. We offer a collaborative, high-energy team environment, with a multitude of specialties including 24/7 emergency medicine, cardiology, neurology, critical care, dermatology and allergy treatment, internal medicine, soft tissue, minimally invasive, and orthopedic surgery, oncology, radiology, and anesthesiology.
Perks to living in the NYC area:
What's it like being BluePearl?
- New York City is home to the world 's major commercial, financial and cultural centers.
- Love sports? You have plenty of NY teams to root for including the Yankees, Mets, Jets, Giants, Knicks, Islanders and Rangers!
- Love to eat? NYC is famous for its pizza, pastrami sandwiches, cheesecake, hots dogs, bagels and black & white cookies!
- New York might be a bustling city, but there are plenty of parks in which to run, walk and bike, including iconic Central Park, Washington Square Park, the High Line and Prospect Park.
- Explore all NYC has to offer with a public transportation system that can 't be beat!
We promote a family-like culture. We are truly in this together. Every day we work to together to provide exceptional specialty and emergency care for pets by supporting each other through our shared passion, knowledge and talents. It's not just our Mission, it's what we really do.
BluePearl was founded in 1996, born from the dreams of a collective of veterinarians who believed that all pets should have access to advanced healthcare. They honor the strength of the human-animal bond by transforming the delivery of veterinary care through specialty and emergency medicine. Today, there are over 100 specialty and emergency hospitals across the country.Why BluePearl?
In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans, 401(k) and life insurance options.
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
- Flexible work schedules.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment. In addition, access to 12 mental health care sessions annually at no charge to you, and other well-being resources through Lyra, an online mental health support platform.
- Annual company store allowance.
- BluePearl supports Clinicians by reimbursing job-related expenses such as licensure fees, continuing education, professional dues, and state associations.
- Full-time and Part-time Clinicians with Standard Stipend will also receive additional BluePearl-funded benefits with no deduction from their stipend balance:
- Employee Referral bonus program.
- Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.