Are you a board-certified or residency-trained Small Animal Internist looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing team?
Arkansas Veterinary Emergency & Specialists (AVES) is the only specialty practice in the state and we recently moved into a brand new 8,500 square foot facility in west Little Rock! Our specialties include Surgery, Dermatology, Dentistry, Critical Care, and Ophthalmology, while our emergency team provides both referred and after-hours emergency care.
Our ideal candidate enjoys offering multi-specialty collaboration and gold-standard veterinary care, helping to provide both cohesive medical care and communication between clients, referring veterinarians, and specialists. Candidates interested in a leadership role are encouraged to ask about our Medical Director option! Join us and be part of a team that provides the highest quality of care to our patients and clients!
Perks And Benefits Include:
- Flexible schedules
- Highly competitive salary with bonus options
- Generous signing bonus
- Choice of medical plans with prescription drug benefits
- 401(k)with employer match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- CE allowance and additional days off
- All professional dues and licensure covered
- AVMA Membership | VetGirl | Plumbs | VIN subscriptions
- AVMA Professional Liability Insurance
- Dental and vision coverage available
- Life insurance for you, your spouse, and eligible dependents
- Short-term disability available
- Scrub/uniform allowance
- Employee assistance program
- Generous pet care discount for employee pets
- Strong career growth and personal development opportunities
- 3rd Party Relocation
Little Rock is a hidden gem of a city, functioning as a cultural, economic, government, and transportation center, but feeling like a small town. Arkansas is an outdoor paradise, with fantastic hiking, fishing, hunting, and camping. The Arkansas River Trail provides 17 miles of rail trail in Little Rock, along the Arkansas River. Several cultural institutions are in Little Rock, such as the Arkansas Arts Center, Ballet Arkansas, and the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra. All of these activities, along with a low cost of living, make our city an attractive place to be!
Learn more and apply by visiting www.petvetcareers.com or emailing your resume to Leslie Lynette, RVT, CVPM at LLynette@petvetcarecenters.com