We are looking for a board-certified Internist or residency-trained clinician to complete our Specialty & ER/CC team in Vancouver, WA.
Columbia River Veterinary Specialists has been established in the Vancouver/Portland area for over 30 years! Our current specialty services include neurology, surgery, ophthalmology, critical care, and 24/7 emergency. We are dedicated to working together as a cohesive and collaborative team to make sure our patients receive exceptional care regardless of the complexity and severity of their health issues. Our loyal veterinary referral community and our pet-loving client base will provide you with a varied and ample caseload.
You will be able to provide exemplary patient care in a beautiful 15,000 sq. ft. building that was just remodeled in 2019. Our facility has 14 exam rooms, 3 outpatient procedure rooms, 2 treatment areas each with 4 separate treatment tables, a custom ICU suite plus 2 more dedicated ICU areas, 4 surgery suites, an endoscopy suite, and a dedicated imaging center with workstations. We offer advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies including three GE Logiq ultrasound machines, 1.5 High Field Hallmarq MRI, GE Light Speed CT, C-Arm & fluoroscopy, echocardiography, two Snyder oxygen cage banks, high-flow O2, mechanical ventilators, an Olympus and 2 Stryker towers, and specialized surgical & neurosurgical equipment.
Compensation Package Highlights
- Base salary starting at $200k dependent on experience with a generous production plan
- Generous signing/retention bonuses
- Relocation assistance provided
- Experienced candidates with leadership interests will be considered for the Medical Director role which includes additional compensation
- Highly competitive benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA options), 401K with employer contribution, PTO, large CE allowance with additional PTO for CE or board study, reimbursement for DEA & state license, membership fees including AVMA & WSVMA and maintenance of board certification.
Live here! Vancouver, Washington is located in the wonderland that is the Pacific Northwest. The outdoor opportunities are endless! Achieve work/life balance in a beautiful outdoor playground. The Pacific Coast, Mount St. Helens, the Columbia River Gorge, the Cascade Mountains, and the high desert are all within driving distance. There are 191 area parks within just within Vancouver! So get out your hiking shoes, backpack, snowshoes, kayak, paddle board, fishing pole, snow skis or bike and start exploring! Then after spending all day exploring the great outdoors, visit one of the 12+ breweries in the “next beer town” or visit one of the 9 tasting rooms downtown or 17 wineries in the surrounding area.
To learn more and be put in touch with the Columbia River team, contact Joanne Cloud at email@example.com or apply online now.