If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital, formerly known as Lakeshore Veterinary Specialists of Glendale, WI, is seeking a full-time boarded or residency trained ophthalmologist to grow our established service!!! We provide the highest quality of comprehensive care to our clients and their pets and are committed to excellence in service and veterinary medicine. Lakeshore provides an exceptional work environment of talented and collaborative team of professionals who promote learning and fun!
Founded in 2007, Lakeshore Veterinary Specialists serves as a partner to provide specialty care, specialized diagnostics, and around-the-clock emergency and critical care services. At Lakeshore, you would work with team members in a multitude of specialties, including cardiology, dentistry, dermatology, emergency and critical care, internal medicine, medical oncology, radiation oncology, rehabilitation, social work, and surgery.
Located on the shores of Lake Michigan, "Brew City" offers adventures for everyone. Explore the city's eclectic character at the Milwaukee Public Market or take a stroll down the Riverwalk with access to some of the best restaurants, brewpubs, shops, and waterfront nightlife. Concert lovers unite at Summerfest, the world's largest music festival, just one of the many festivals offered throughout the city. Enjoy the great outdoors with kayaking on the river or hiking and biking over 130 miles of trails. It will be hard not to fall in love with where you live, and work!Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.