Coast to Coast Cardiology is looking to welcome either full- or part- time Cardiologists to our team in both:
Orange County, California. This ideal location will allow you to enjoy the nearly perfect climate in which parks and beaches provide abundant opportunities for outdoor activities.
Boston, Massachusetts. The birthplace of the American Revolution, is rich in historic and cultural splendors. From historic sporting events to world-renowned seafood restaurants to the history of this area, Boston provides a diverse culture going back to the roots of the country.
You will receive the following:
- A guaranteed base with no negative accrual and a flexible schedule that can be adjusted to accommodate your lifestyle.
- The opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses based on production in addition to your base payments.
- Ample paid time off
- Company holidays
- Sick leave
- Medical, dental, life, and vision insurance
- 401k / retirement plan with company matching
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Professional liability insurance and license defense
- All licensing fees and association dues
- Reimbursement for career development course tuition and related costs
Coast to Coast Cardiology is a client and patient focused cardiologist-owned practice with multiple locations nationwide. We are currently seeking board certified cardiologists looking for an adventurous and rewarding career while enjoying a great quality of life with the highest standard of living. A strong applicant will be compassionate, energetic, and enthusiastic with outstanding communication and clinical skills.
Coast to Coast Cardiology is an alliance of board certified cardiologists who work directly with patients, clients, referring veterinarians and fellow specialists. This next generation specialty practice has state-of-the-art ultrasound machines, digital radiography, blood pressure monitoring, electrocardiography units, telemetry, fluoroscopy with minimally invasive catheter interventional care, Holter and event recorders, pacemaker programmers, hospitalization and nursing care including Snyder oxygen cages. Our locations have 24-hour emergency and specialty hospitals, providing the highest quality of care for patients.
We are proud to keep ownership of the practice with cardiologists with protections in place to deter corporate acquisitions; therefore, for the right cardiologist, excellent buy-in opportunities exist. With an alliance of cardiologists for guidance and support, you are given the freedom to create the career of your dreams and express your passion for Veterinary Medicine according to your own design. If needed, we will make our legal team available to you to terminate current retention agreements.
Coast to Coast Cardiology is proud to give back with volunteer activities at zoos, wildlife sanctuaries, and with underprivileged clients and their pets. Our ideal candidate will join us in our mission to provide the highest quality cardiovascular veterinary care to every patient and client at all times while adhering to our following Core Values:
• Compassion: We walk in the paws and in the shoes of those we serve and with whom
• Integrity: With honesty, fairness, and a consistent set of morals, we inspire others
through our actions and humility.
• Respect: Committed to the growth of all, we demonstrate deep concern and empathy
for each person and animal’s worth.
• Teamwork: We communicate openly, share resources, and leverage individual
strengths to promote positive group dynamics.
• Accountability: We take personal ownership of our words, actions and results, putting
forth our best efforts.
I would love to discuss this patient centered, quality driven, rewarding practice with you. E- mail our CFO, Joel Chachkes at Joel.Chachkes@Heart.Vet or text/call my cell at (970) 420-2679 for further information.
All the very best,
Thomas J. Morrison DVM, DACVIM (Cardiology)
Cell Phone: (970) 420-2679
Business Office Phone: (844) Lub-Dubs / (844) 582-3827
Facsimile: (844) 582-3828