If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Our BluePearl Northfield, IL hospital is seeking a board-certified Criticalist or individual that is residency trained in Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care to join our great team!
Our hospital provides advanced, comprehensive, compassionate care. It is one of two BluePearl hospitals in the Chicago metropolitan area offering a collaborative, efficient and supportive environment. Services and specialties include 24/7 emergency medicine, critical care, internal medicine, surgery, oncology, I-131 treatment and dermatology. We have a myriad of diagnostic and therapeutic capabilities, including an in-house Siemens Sempra MRI, 64 slice CT scanner, ultrasound units and telemetry.
The Chicago metropolitan area is a great place to live and work! Chicago is a world class and pet-friendly city with a welcoming environment. From a vibrant restaurant scene and exciting nightlife to breathtaking architecture, museums, theater and exploring unique neighborhoods there is always something fun to see and do. Lake Michigan offers stunning beauty year-round with easy swimming, boating, paddleboard and kayaking access. Chicago is highly bike friendly with numerous athletic and outdoor experiences. Love sports? Chicago is home to the Cubs (2016 World Series Champs!), White Sox, Bears, Bulls and Blackhawks. And, of course, there is Chicago deep dish pizza!Our Offerings Include:
Ready to Make a Difference?
- Pet Care Benefits: We offer Trupanion pet insurance and generous discounts on pet treatments, procedures, and food for our associates.
- Growth Opportunities: Invest in your education with annual continuing education allowances, free sessions, and access to BluePearl University and a vast library of medical journals. We cover additional costs like PLIT and DEA license expenses, as well as AVMA dues outside of your CE stipend. We also have unique partnerships and offer Endoscopy and Ultrasound courses for ECC clinicians amongst many other enhanced benefits and perks.
- Efficiency Tools: Utilize Talk-a-too and text expander, our dictation system, to save valuable time when writing records.
- BluePearl Science: Get involved with our committee that drives academic studies, secures funding, and provides statistical analysis for research projects.
- Health & Wellness: Your well-being is our priority, with health, dental, vision, and life insurance options, flexible work schedules, paid time off, parental leave, and mental health support from a team of licensed social workers. We offer 12 free mental health sessions through Lyra and access to a team of trained, certified mental health first aiders.
- Community: Join the Mars Veterinary Health family and unlock endless career opportunities within our ecosystem.
If you're a critical care doctor seeking a fulfilling career in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you! Contact us today to explore how you can make a significant impact on the lives of pets and their families in Chicago, IL!
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Aly Mitton, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org - 714.975.4077 (text/call)
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.