If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
BluePearl Pet Hospital located in Dallas, TX
is seeking a collaborative, engaged, and passionate veterinary leader with several years of clinical experience to lead our team of emergency and specialty clinicians in the role of Medical Director
. The Medical Director will partner in leadership with hospital administration to create a sense of community and interact globally with the hospital and all clinicians. Using excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the Medical Director will support veterinary partner relationships and enhance an engaging work environment for all by making a positive impact on the culture while cultivating an environment where medical quality stands out. We offer a competitive salary and relocation assistance.
The primary responsibilities of the Medical Director include upholding medical quality standards
(patient care, client and referral veterinarian satisfaction, and patient safety), supporting quality and operational initiatives, fostering a clinician-driven culture and one that cultivates a learning environment, and clinician recruiting, engagement, and retention.
The ideal applicant needs to be self-motivated, collaborative, and able to work harmoniously and effectively with other clinicians, staff and referring veterinarians. We have an incredible collaborative relationship with our referring veterinarians, so the right candidate must be willing to interact in a variety of ways including making personal visits to their practices, presenting CE programs, and discussing cases by phone.There is dedicated paid administrative time off the floor to allow for success in creating a positive impact.
We are truly in this together. We work to provide exceptional specialty and emergency care for pets by supporting each other through our shared passion, knowledge, and talents.BluePearl Pet Hospital in Dallas, TX
, provides 24/7 emergency and specialty care to nearby communities. We foster a collaborative environment and have a robust caseload that supports our many services, including internal medicine, 7 day a week critical care, 24/7 emergency, oncology, and neurology. We also offer an in-house laboratory, ultrasound, CT scanner and MRI capabilities. We are committed to the ongoing advancement of veterinary medical care in our community, and to the fostering of meaningful relationships with our primary veterinary community. Candidates who enjoy teaching will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of future rotating interns. For an individual desiring a team-oriented approach and a strong referral base on which to build, BluePearl Dallas is an ideal practice setting.Perks to Living in Dalls Metro TX area:
Why choose BluePearl?
- The Dallas metropolitan area is an amazing place to work and live.
- Recently named the most diverse city in the United States, Dallas offers a great mix of cultures, restaurants, championship sports teams, museums, zoos, and other activities to suit every taste.
- Louisville, nestled in the northern portion of the metro area, serve as the local referral base for our Dallas hospital.
- The Dallas community is ideal for families as well, with highly rated schools and a plethora of family and pet friendly neighborhoods to consider.
In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we emphasize the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
Because we encourage Associate growth, you will be surrounded by a group of dedicated, experienced team members. All Associates are leveled by their skillset in our unique leveling program. We also focus on developing our Associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops.
We value your health and well-being as an Associate by providing you with the following benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans, 401(k) and life insurance options.
- Company-paid Short-Ter and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible work schedules.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment. In addition, access to 12 mental health care sessions annually at no charge to you, and other well-being resources through Lyra, an online mental health support platform.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
The future is yours to create. We have a wide array of opportunities and growth paths within the organization and within Mars Vet Health. Step up, stand out, get involved, and put your mark on our amazing profession!
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.Why BluePearl? Because it is an exceptional place to work!