If you are a current associate, you will need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
BluePearlSpecialty + Emergency Pet Hospitalin Tacoma, WA, is seeking a Board certified or Board eligible Radiologist to join our team.
This hospital is one of severalBluePearlhospitals serving the area and our hospital has been the leading 24/7 emergency and specialty center in the South Puget Sound region since 1999.
The annual salary range for this position is $241,000- $283,000. This pay band is a starting point and dependent on experience.
Our highly qualifiedBluePearlTacoma team delivers compassionate, comprehensive care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in emergency medicine, internal medicine, dentistry, neurology, oncology, radiology & diagnostic imaging, and surgery. Our facility has an onsite MRI and CT scanner and was the first private practice in Washington to perform MRIs on veterinary patients. Additional equipment includes arthroscopy, ultrasound and a fully equipped intensive care unit.
The Tacoma metropolitan area is a wonderful place to work and live! The area has some of the best parks in the nation-more than 6,189 acres of them-perfect for swimming, hiking, fishing and more, offering outdoor activities to fit all interests. Tacoma is close to spectacular Mount Rainier, the Cascade Mountains, Olympic Mountains and Puget Sound.WhyBluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offerTrupanionpet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our ownBluePearlUniversity for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave,and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearlis committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are anequal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.